19th June 2017, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Can a civil engineering student be successful in abroad after completion of higher studies there?

Can a civil engineering student be successful in abroad after completion of higher studies there? What type of suggestions I can follow to ensure that I will have my career properly in abroad? Can you please guide me with the details on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What all are the higher studies opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Civil engineering?
  2. Which course should i join to do my higher studies in Abroad?
  3. What are the various higher studies options available after completion of B.E Civil Engineering?
  4. Higher studies Abroad after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
  5. Which course I should choose for higher studies after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  6. What are the offers available to do higher studies abroad after completion of BA course?
  7. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  9. What are the opportunities available in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanics? Do I need to do some higher studies?
  10. List of higher studies which I can do in abroad after completion of polytechnic course?
  11. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  12. What post graduation degree or course should I take after graduating in B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  13. What is the procedure followed for doing higher studies abroad after completion of B.Pharma course?
  14. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  15. Is it possible for me to do higher studies in abroad after completion of 10th and diploma course?
  16. Am I eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Tech with 61 percentage marks?
  17. What should I do after completing B.Com graduation?
  18. Will I get a chance to go abroad after completion of Biotechnology? -- [New]
21st June 2017, 10:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a civil engineering student be successful in abroad after completion of higher studies there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can a civil engineering student be successful in abroad after completion of higher studies there? What type of suggestions I can follow to ensure that I will have my career properly in abroad? Can you please guide me with the details on the same. Thank you!
Yes, Civil Engineering students are eligible for higher study but you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language. There is no any eligibility criteria. TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?