1st June 2016, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Which exams do I have to appear to study MBBS in abroad??

Which exams should I appear in order to study MBBS in abroad? I have completed 10+2 with good percentage.
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Details of entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad?
  2. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  3. Entrance exams to study Medicine in Abroad for MBBS candidate?
  4. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  5. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Ukraine? Scope of pursuing MBBS there?
  6. Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Total cost of study MBBS in Abroad?
  7. In which country I should study MBBS? In which entrance exam I have to appear for it?
  8. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
  9. Requirements to study MBBS and MD in Abroad? Chances to work after completing these courses in Abroad?
  10. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  11. Minimum percentage required in 12th Science to study MBBS in Abroad?
  12. Entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad for 12th PCB candidate?
  13. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 91.8% in 12th Science?
  14. Which exams do I have to appear to study MBBS in abroad?? -- [New]
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  16. Is that any scholarship for study MBBS or any medical UG course in abroad?
  17. Possibility to study MBBS with full scholarship in Abroad?
  18. How to study medicine(MBBS) from abroad? What are the exams to be qualified for the same? what are the colleges available? What are their fee structures?
3rd June 2016, 01:07 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exams do I have to appear to study MBBS in abroad??

There are many entrance exams in order to get admission in MBBS course in abroad. It depends on the country and in turn the institute in which you want to seek admission. For admission in North American countries like USA, Canada, etc. you need to appear in MCAT and IELTS/TOEFL while for Asian Countries like China, you need to appear in OMAT. Hence, comment below with the name of the country in which you want pursue MBBS course and we will revert with detailed response.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?