19th September 2015, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Which exams I have to write to get scholarship for doing higher studies in US after completion of 12th standard?

Hello Sir/Mam,

i have just completed my 12th with 90%results.i want to go to usa n study n get a job there
can u provide me the information how to get scholarships,what exams i have to write etc and what are the requirements,what are advantages and disadvantages.please provide me all the required information as soon as possible.
thank you......

Related Questions:
  1. List of scholarship exams which I can write after completion of 12th standard?
  2. Which are the exams we can write to qualify for free scholarship in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  3. Is there any fee concession for OBC students?
  4. Which exam we need to write to get scholarship for doing higher studies in foreign countries?
  5. What should I do to ensure I will get scholarship for doing Higher studies in US after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
  6. What should I do to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after completion of intermediate with 96.7% marks?
  7. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies if I scored 964 marks in 12th?
  8. Arts or Science, what should I choose if secured 92.56% in 10th ICSE?
  9. Scholarship exams to study Undergraduate courses in Abroad for 12th student?
  10. Which exam I need to write after completion of 10th CBSE board to get scholarship?
  11. List prestigious scholarships for pursuing Higher studies?
  12. How to get scholarship when doing B.E in Mysore? Do I need to write some exams?
  13. Is it possible for me to get scholarship for doing higher studies in abroad after 12th?
  14. How can I get scholarship for higher studies if secured 89% in 12th Science?
  15. What is the benefit of opting Commerce in 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Scholarship to study higher education for 12th passed student?
  17. Can I do my higher studies CA course after completion of 12th with 88% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. After completion of B.E is it necessary to go for higher studies like M.Tech or MBA?
19th September 2015, 07:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exams I have to write to get scholarship for doing higher studies in US after completion of 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

i have just completed my 12th with 90%results.i want to go to usa n study n get a job there
can u provide me the information how to get scholarships,what exams i have to write etc and what are the requirements,what are advantages and disadvantages.please provide me all the required information as soon as possible.
thank you......
You have completed 12th standard so you are eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies in US but you should qualify in GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

Revised General Test

1) Verbal Reasoning (130-170)
2) Quantitative Reasoning (130-170)
3) Analytical Writing (0-6)
20th September 2015, 01:33 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exams I have to write to get scholarship for doing higher studies in US after completion of 12th standard?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies and to plan for a bright future. You need to do the following.

- Appear in SAT and IELTS. Most of the institutes take admission on the basis of these exams and also provide scholarship for scoring good marks in these entrance exams.
- Once the scores of the entrance exams are declared you need to apply online in various institutes as per your scores.
- They might conduct telephonic/Skype interview.
- Once shortlisted, you need to apply for Visa.

The infrastructure, education standard and pattern and exposure facilities are very good while the disadvantage is it is costly and you will be away from your motherland.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?