5th June 2018, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of Master of Mass Communication offered in Burdwan University?

Please provide me the details of the fee structure of Master of Mass Communication course of Burdwan University. I want to study my MMC in this university so I want to know about the fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of Master of Mass Communication in Burdwan University? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to study Master of Mass Communication in Burdwan University?
  3. Entrance exams available to study Master of Mass Communication in Burdwan University?
  4. Details of Campus Interview available in Burdwan University for Master of Mass Communication candidate?
  5. Admission in mass communication after BS 4 year microbiology
  6. Which are the mass communication institutes? What are the subjects offered? What is the fee structure?
  7. Detailed information, career prospects and fee expense of PG in Mass Communication program for B.M.L.T student?
  8. Courses available after completing B.A course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of PGD in Mass Communication Distance Learning program by AMU? Date of entrance exam?
  10. Fee structure of top Delhi mass communication colleges
  11. Can I pursue Mass Communication after completing BA Honors? What is the fee structure for Mass Communication?
  12. What is the fee structure for Mass Communication colleges in Delhi? How to take educational loan for the course?
  13. How to take admission in mass communication in Amity University? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  14. Amission procedure of mass communication in Amity, Kolkata? What is the fee structure followed?
  15. Course structure of PG-Journalism & Mass Communication in Krishna University? Fee expenses per semester?
  16. How can I do Master in Fine Arts(Painting) from Rabindra Bharti University?
  17. What is the procedure to get admission in Burdwan university for M.A. in mass communication? Can I do diploma in German language along with Masters?
  18. Fee structure for diploma in Mass Communication and best institutes in Hyderabad for the same?
6th June 2018, 01:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of Master of Mass Communication offered in Burdwan University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please provide me the details of the fee structure of Master of Mass Communication course of Burdwan University. I want to study my MMC in this university so I want to know about the fee structure.

The fee structure of MA Mass Communication in Burdwan University is as follows:

Application form – Rs 100
Course fee – Rs 5,000 per year
Admission fee – Rs 425
Examination fee – Rs 100

Candidates can find the details in the Burdwan University website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?