24th August 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for MBBS in Germany? Will I be allowed to do part time job? What is the Visa policy?

hi i want to know that what will be the fee structure for mbbs in germany and will i will be allowed to do some part time job and what is the visa policy

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for MBBS in Germany? Will I be allowed to do part time job? What is the Visa policy? -- [New]
  2. Percentage required to do MS in Germany?
  3. Is there any part time job for students? Is PhD course a full time course in Germany?
  4. How to do MS In germany after scoring 62% at the end of 3-1 Semester?
  5. Pharmacist or Pharmacy Assistant job in Germany is possible with German Job Seeker Visa? What about further studies?
  6. What's the admission procedure and fee structure for pursuing MBBS degree in Germany?
  7. Procedure to do MS from Germany after completing MBA in Finance? Requirement for getting into MS? Fee structure of the course in Germany?
  8. Procedure and requirements to pursue PhD from Germany? What would be the Fee structure?
  9. Which field should a B.E(mechanical) graduate choose for doing MS? Which is more preferable USA or Germany for MS(considering career,job,life,visa)?
  10. What's the procedure and fee structure to do MS course in Germany? What are the exam I have to write for the same?
  11. How to opt for M.E in part time or correspondence? What is the fee structure?
  12. How is it possible to get diploma in engineering production if I am Palestinian living in Saudi Arabia? What is the total cost?
  13. Part time courses after M.Com with low fee structure?
  14. Is part time M.E available in KCT college? What is the fee structure, duration?
  15. MS in Mechanical engineering along with part time job in Germany?
  16. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do MBA part time? What is the fee structure?
  18. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in abroad to write GRE exam?
5th January 2018, 03:12 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure for MBBS in Germany? Will I be allowed to do part time job? What is the Visa policy?

Average Fee Structure for MBBS in Germany:-
> Tuition fees for the entire language learning and MBBS course - 5,00,000 INR
> Hostel accommodation for the entire course - 3,50,000 INR
> Food and Living cost through the course - 1,50,000 INR
> Miscellaneous Costs including health insurance, text books, resident permit extension, exam fees - 50,000 INR

Yes, you can work for 20 Hours a week with an average wage of EUR 8 per hour (INR 550) in your study visa. But you can not work in the first year while learning the language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?