8th November 2017, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Fees to study Masters in Social Woks from Maastricht University, Netherlands?

Sir, I have completed Bachelor of Social Work and now want to study Masters in Social Woks from Maastricht University, Netherlands. Please tell me total cost required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to consult embassy for study visa of Netherlands? Details about Maastricht University, Netherlands?
  2. Best colleges of Netherlands to study Masters in Horticulture? Whole procedure to get admission?
  3. Does Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands provides MDS course? Whole procedure to get admission in Netherlands?
  4. Best place to study Masters in Mechanical? University with considerable fee?
  5. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Europe? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Question papers for Masters in Social work from Delhi university? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to study BSc(Business Engineering) in Maastricht University for 12th Science student? Requirements to get admission?
  8. Is it possible to do Masters in social work from IGNOU through distance learning while doing regular masters?
  9. Entrance exams to study BSc(Business Engineering) in Maastricht University? -- [New]
  10. What kind of documents I need to verify to get Study Visa of Netherlands?
  11. Details to get admission in MS at Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands? Whole cost including transportation and visa to study there?
  12. Better scope between Masters in English and Masters in Social work?
  13. How many years we need to study to complete masters in Social Work?
  14. Best university in USA to study Masters in Biotechnology? Admission process and fees required for it?
  15. How is MS from Delft University of Technology, Netherlands beneficial for Indian students? Whom to consult for admission?
  16. List of best colleges which offers masters in social work?
  17. Detailed information about BSc(Business Engineering) offered in Maastricht University?
  18. Procedure to get admission in MBA at Rotterdam School of Management, Netherlands? Fees along with hostel and accommodation charges?
11th November 2017, 11:33 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fees to study Masters in Social Woks from Maastricht University, Netherlands?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed Bachelor of Social Work and now want to study Masters in Social Woks from Maastricht University, Netherlands. Please tell me total cost required for it?

Sorry, the Maastricht University, Netherlands does not offer a Masters in Social Works. Candidates can find the list of masters courses available in the Maastricht University, Netherlands in their official website given Click Here
Masters in Social Work course are available in various other universities in the Netherlands like Utrecht University, University of Amsterdam etc. The fee for the masters in Social Work differs from one university to another. Candidates have to check the fee details university website links.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?