11th January 2015, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a chance to do MS in USA/EUROPE with GRE score of 315?

What is the chance of getting MS in USA/EUROPE GRE score 315 with 73% in BTech. What is the chance of getting Scholarship. When to apply(month of the year).??

16th January 2015, 08:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a chance to do MS in USA/EUROPE with GRE score of 315?

Yes, definitely you can get a chance to do MS in US/ Europe with GRE score of 315. But, along with GRE score, you need to have IELTS/ TOEFL score while applying for admission in universities. IELTS/ TOEFL is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. So, by scoring good marks in GRE and IELTS/ TOEFL examination, you can apply for admission in colleges before 3-4 months of starting of academic year. The chance of getting scholarship depends upon many factors like University, your Graduation percentage, Application Time, etc., so, we cannot estimate whether you can get scholarship or not for pursuing your higher studies in foreign universities.
16th January 2015, 10:01 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a chance to do MS in USA/EUROPE with GRE score of 315?

Yes, you can do your MS in USA or Europe. And you can get admission at any university easily, because your are having good GRE score and even good percentage in your graduation. I think, You will definitely get a scholarship, as you are having good academic profile. In foreign universities, admissions is offered in three sessions.
1. FALL(August Intake) - You can apply from November to May
2. Summer(March Intake) - You can apply from September to January
3. Spring(January Intake) - You can apply from August to November
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?