27th October 2016, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it a good decision to do post graduation from abroad?

Hi, I have completed B.Pharmacy and now I'm studying M.Pharmacy also in India. I want to do post graduation abroad now. Is it correct or not? Tell me.

15th November 2016, 08:48 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a good decision to do post graduation from abroad?

Since youbare pursuing M.Pharmacy in India currently, so first aim to complete it with good grades. Once that is completed, you can opt for PhD course in the field of Pharmacy in abroad. Aim to get admission in a good ranking institute having good exposure facilities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Is it a right decision for an average Engineering candidate to do MS in Abroad? How to get good score in GRE Exam? 1 30th November 2016 08:20 PM
Is it good to pursue post graduation course from abroad? Which is better country to do between UK and USA? 2 29th July 2015 02:12 AM
How can I do Post Graduation in Biotechnology/Biological Science in Abroad if completed Graduation being a Nigerian? 1 28th April 2015 01:00 PM
Will it be a good decision for an average student to go abroad for MBA ? 11 20th September 2013 02:54 PM
Does this a right decision of giving SAT Exam and do graduation from abroad being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc Physics? 1 25th November 2011 03:02 PM