16th August 2014, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Is GRE enough or IELTS is also mandatory for admission?

Tell me that can only gre score is possible? Can i get admission with this exam only? ielts is mandatory or not after gre?

Related Questions:
  1. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities? -- [New]
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  3. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  4. How to do MS in US? Which are the top universities for MS in Networking?
  5. How to do MS in US in top universities? I have completed B.E in ECE
  6. Is GRE mandatory to get admission in USA universities? Can we apply through TOEFL or IELTS score?
  7. What is the salary after passing B.Tech Food Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS for the admission in MS at USA? Cost of MS program in USA?
  9. Where else can the GRE and TOEFL/IELTS score be useful other than for seeking admission in colleges Abroad?
  10. Possible good universities in USA having 55.62% in engineering?
  11. What is the criteria for foreign students to do Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  12. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  13. Chances of getting Visa without IELTS and GRE scores?
  14. Am I eligible for masters in US or UK after pursuing B.Tech Mechanical?
  15. What is the difference between GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  16. Is it necessary to appear in GMAT or GRE for the admission in Germany if secured 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  17. Is there any cutoff B.tech for doing MS by writing GRE and IELTS
  18. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
21st August 2014, 12:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is GRE enough or IELTS is also mandatory for admission?

No, it is not possible to get admission with only GRE score in foreign universities. GRE is conducted to test your aptitude, verbal ability and subject knowledge. Since you are aspiring for foreign universities so you need to be proficient in the language spoken there or used in the official purposes in that country. Hence you need to appear any of the English proficiency tests which can be either TOEFL or IELTS that will depict your English proficiency.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?