11th December 2015, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for journalism after 12th?

If I want to study journalism in Canada or any of the foreign country so what should I do for that from now. As I am in class 11 so what should I do? Is there any quiz or something like that also took place for the same? I want to be a very successful and a good journalist. I want all d details as soon as possible. I will be very much obliged.
Thank you
Aayushi Gupta

30th September 2017, 12:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for journalism after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If I want to study journalism in Canada or any of the foreign country so what should I do for that from now. As I am in class 11 so what should I do? Is there any quiz or something like that also took place for the same? I want to be a very successful and a good journalist. I want all d details as soon as possible. I will be very much obliged.
Thank you
Aayushi Gupta

Candidates after completion of 12th can apply for undergraduate degree in journalism in various abroad countries. For taking admission in abroad countries, candidates have to clear the English language test TOEFL or IELTS and SAT or ACT examinations with good scores. Candidates can apply to the universities directly or through educational consultants. Candidates have to apply for the admission with necessary documents like Letter of Recommendations, Statement of Purpose, Academic Scores, Financial Statements to support their studies etc. Admission to the undergraduate degree in journalism is done on the basis of above mentioned examination scores, academic scores and extracurricular activities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?