7th December 2015, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for education loan to study B.S in abroad through SAT?

Respected Sir,
I want to go Abroad for study BS course. I am preparing for SAT. I want to know that for this I can get Education Loan? How I can apply for Education Loan for this?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Education Loan to study BS in Abroad through SAT?
  2. Can I get Education Loan if study MS with stipend in Abroad?
  3. From where I can get loan to study further in Abroad?
  4. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  5. SAT is to study in Abroad? Age limit to apply for SAT?
  6. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad?
  7. How can I compare Education Loan of different Banks to study MS in Abroad?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in Canada if getting 50% scholarship through SAT?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  11. Formalities to apply for Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan if get scholarship to study MBA in Abroad?
  13. Should I apply for Education Loan from other Bank to study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.Tech through a Bank Education Loan?
  14. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  15. Is it beneficial to appear in SAT for studying in Abroad? Detailed information about SAT?
  16. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in Abroad for a candidate whose brother is an NRI?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan if study MS in Public University through GRE in Abroad?
8th December 2015, 07:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for education loan to study B.S in abroad through SAT?

To get Educational Loan for pursuing B.S course in Abroad Universities first, you must have to contact the bank manager where you wish to apply for Education Loan and you need to arrange all the required documents. To get Education loan amount of more than 7 lakhs, you need to submit intangible Collateral security to bank which is equal to bank loan amount. After completion of this process, your loan will be sanctioned within seven working days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?