7th December 2015, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Education Loan to study BS in Abroad through SAT?

Respected Sir,
I want to go Abroad for study BS course. I am preparing for SAT. I want to know that for this I can get Education Loan? How I can apply for Education Loan for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan if study MS with stipend in Abroad?
  2. From where I can get loan to study further in Abroad?
  3. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  4. SAT is to study in Abroad? Age limit to apply for SAT?
  5. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad?
  6. How can I compare Education Loan of different Banks to study MS in Abroad?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in Canada if getting 50% scholarship through SAT?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  10. Formalities to apply for Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan if get scholarship to study MBA in Abroad?
  12. Should I apply for Education Loan from other Bank to study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.Tech through a Bank Education Loan?
  13. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  14. Is it beneficial to appear in SAT for studying in Abroad? Detailed information about SAT?
  15. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in Abroad for a candidate whose brother is an NRI?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan if study MS in Public University through GRE in Abroad?
  18. Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?
9th December 2015, 12:21 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Education Loan to study BS in Abroad through SAT?

Yes, you can avail educational loan to pursue BS course in abroad.

The educational loan is offered for the candidates who wish to pursue higher education either in India or abroad. Generally, the educational loan is offered for the candidates who are economically backward.

As BS course is professional course, you can easily avail educational loan.

To apply for educational loan approach a nearby bank where you have an account and obtain the application form and fill all the necessary details and submit it back by attaching all the required documents along with it.

The documents required are academic certificates photocopies, bank statement, address and ID proof, collateral security.

All nationalized banks offers educational loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?