27th October 2016, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

In which colleges of Canada, can we can get admission after passing 12th with NIOS?

I have done 12th from NIOS and I have cleared my IELTS exam also I got 6 bands. So, my question is that in which colleges in Canada, they accept NIOS certificate? Is there any problem for getting visa?

12th August 2020, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which colleges of Canada, can we can get admission after passing 12th with NIOS?

I have cleared my 12 commerce from nios is it valid in canada ???
28th August 2020, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which colleges of Canada, can we can get admission after passing 12th with NIOS?

I did my 12th in NIOS. Can i apply apply for collages in canada? Do Universities in canada accept NIOS?
19th December 2020, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir can I go Canada after completing my 12th science from NIOS board and I will easily get my study visa and in future no tension will be their for jobs and all ?
11th March 2021, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Which colleges of Canada accept Nios students ?
13th September 2021, 06:19 PM
rocky.94

You can get such information from study abroad platforms . They help out to find best collages and universities in different countries and also provide the information about scholarships available for international students. According to me Aplicar is the best platform because it helped me specially in finding the best collage in Canada and made things easier for me. I m dropping out the the link of official site of so that everyone can avail such benefits.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?