12th August 2015, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study LLM in University of Amsterdam?

Hello,
I want to do LLM after my LLB from University of Amsterdam. I want to know how can I get admission there? Please somebody help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility and criteria to get admission in LLM?
  2. Detailed information and entrance exam to study LLM for LLB 1st year student?
  3. Tentative dates for admission to LLM course? From where can I get the LLM form of Faizabad University?
  4. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which law course should I do? I have done MBA with HR and want to join law course
  6. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study LLM after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  7. Can I study LLM in any Government affiliated university after completing B.Com?
  8. Study material for LLM entrance exam?
  9. List of the colleges providing admission to LLM 1 year as correspondence course
  10. How can I get information regarding Guwahati University LLM entrance Exam?
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD for LLM candidate without any entrance exam?
  12. What is the procedure for admission for llm?
  13. Can I get admission for Ph.D in Law from any University having secured 51% in LLM?
  14. List of universities which offer LLM course in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  15. Am I eligible to study LLM through Distance Education being a M.Com postgraduate?
  16. Am I eligible for admission after doing LLM from south Gujarat University? How much is the fees?
  17. In which country I should study LLM being a BBA LLB(Honours) student? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Can I become a Lecturer after completing LLM course? Age limit to apply for LLM course? -- [New]
25th July 2023, 02:17 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: How can I get admission to study LLM in University of Amsterdam?

• The eligibility requirements for LLM programs at the University of Amsterdam vary from program to program. However, most programs require that you have a bachelor's degree in law from a recognized university. You may also need to have a certain GPA and to take the LSAT exam.

• There are many good LLM programs at the University of Amsterdam. Do some research to find programs that are a good fit for you, based on your interests and career goals.
  • Once you have found a few programs that you are interested in, contact the admissions offices directly. They will be able to tell you more about the program and the application process.
  • In order to apply to an LLM program at the University of Amsterdam, you will need to have your academic transcripts translated and evaluated. You may also need to provide letters of recommendation and other supporting documents.
  • The application deadlines for LLM programs at the University of Amsterdam can vary, so it is important to apply early. This will give you the best chance of being accepted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?