25th May 2016, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I go to USA with the help of my studies?

Dear sir, I have completed 12th and studying i am studying for the CA-CPT. Please tell me that how can I go to USA with the help of my studies?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to pursue studies in USA if I am a B.Pharmacy graduate from India?
  3. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  4. Can I opt for post graduation studies in USA after clearing TOEFL? Criteria and fee structure?
  5. Is there any center of IGNOU present in USA so that students may continue their studies from there?
  6. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  7. Is M.Sc from Mumbai university India valid in USA?
  8. How to do MS in USA? What is the cost to do MS in USA?
  9. Procedure for further studies in USA after Electronics Engineering?
  10. What should I do for pursuing MDS in USA and practicing it there?
  11. Is it necessary to qualify in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA with scholarship for B.Pharma student? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL?
  12. How to get Automobile engineering job in America?
  13. Can't I opt for post graduation studies in USA without clearing TOEFL?
  14. Further studies after MDS in USA?
  15. How can I go to USA with the help of my studies? -- [New]
  16. Whether my 11 years old son can go to USA for studies?
  17. How can I apply for higher studies in USA after pursuing M.Sc bioinformatic?
  18. Further studies option after BDS for USA Green Card holder?
31st May 2016, 12:34 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I go to USA with the help of my studies?

You can go to USA on study basis or job basis, if you are interested to study higher courses then, you can go to US on study basis.

If you have already completed your studies and if you get a job in US company then, you can go to US on job basis.

Since, you are studying CA-CPT course, that means you have not completed your studies and if you are planning to do higher studies then, you need to appear in TOEFL or IELTS and other respective examinations which are required for taking admission in US universities.
31st May 2016, 09:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I go to USA with the help of my studies?

You can definitely go to USA in the following ways.

- Pursue higher studies in USA by getting admission in US universities.
- Get a job in US based company and get job posting there.
- Get a job in multinational company , do few years of service in India and then opt for onshore opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?