25th May 2016, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for further studies in USA after Electronics Engineering?

I am studying Electronic Engineering and now I want to go to USA for the further studies. What is the procedure for that? Is it possible to go to USA for further studies?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK?
  3. Full procedure to go USA for studies after Diploma in Computer Science?
  4. Procedure of further studies in USA after BDS? Good colleges for the same?
  5. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  6. List of courses available to study in USA for M.Com postgraduate? Procedure to get admission?
  7. How to do Mass Communication higher studies in USA?
  8. Further studies in USA after completing Diploma in civil engineering? Scholarships available?
  9. What should I do to continue further studies in USA after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  10. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  11. Procedure to apply for Ph.D Civil Engineering in USA?
  12. How to go for Ph.D studies in USA after passing MSc Chemistry
  13. What course should I prefer for Bachelor degree?
  14. What all things are required to be produced for studying MS in USA? What about the studies and internship? -- [New]
  15. How to pursue studies in USA if I am a B.Pharmacy graduate from India?
  16. How to apply for MS course from USA? Does work experience helps in getting good college?
  17. Which course is good to study Abroad for career growth for EE engineer?
  18. What is the procedure and steps to be followed for doing Ph.D in USA?
30th May 2016, 09:59 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for further studies in USA after Electronics Engineering?

You can pursue your further studies in MS or MBA or M.Tech in USA after completion of your Electronics Engineering course.

To get admission in US universities, you must have to appear in GRE or GMAT and TOEFL or IELTS examinations.

Once, you have appeared, qualified and secured good score in TOEFL or IELTS examinations, you can report your examinations score to apply for admission to Master's degree in US universities.

After receiving your application form, the university will view your application form and if you are eligible for taking admission in that particular university, they will send you an i20 and you need to apply for study visa to go to US for doing your further studies.
30th May 2016, 10:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for further studies in USA after Electronics Engineering?

To pursue your higher studies in USA after completion of your Electronics Engineering course, you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. If you are interested to do MBA course then, you must have to appear in GMAT examination instead of GRE examination. Once, you have appeared and qualified the examinations, you can apply for admission to Master's degree course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?