25th May 2016, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

How should I proceed to do higher studies in USA?

I am doing my BDS in India. And then I want to pursue my higher studies in USA. So, can you please guide me for the same, that how should I proceed for it?

31st May 2016, 01:29 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I proceed to do higher studies in USA?

To pursue your higher studies in USA after doing BDS course in India, you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations.

You can apply for admission to Master's degree course in US universities on the basis of GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations scores.

If your profile needs the university eligibility criteria required for admission, you will be given an i20 to join in the university.
31st May 2016, 10:27 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I proceed to do higher studies in USA?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies after pursuing BDS course in India. You should do the following to proceed for higher studies in USA.

- Prepare for the entrance exams based on which admission is done.
- Appear in the entrance exams and aim to score good marks.
- Then apply in the US universities (5-6) as per your scores.
- Make a good resume and statement of purpose.
- Prepare for the interview round and have detailed knowledge of US Healthcare industry.
- Perform well in the interview round.
- If shortlisted finally, confirm admission and apply for visa at US consulate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?