27th May 2015, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

How can I study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in Abroad after completing 12th Science?

Hello everyone,
I am now getting promoted to 12th standard.
I have take Science and my plan is to study
B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in Abroad.
For this from now what I have to do to achieve this aim?
Please help me.

Related Questions:
4th June 2015, 10:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in Abroad after completing 12th Science?

To study B.Tech (Automobile Engineering) course in Abroad after completion of your 12th standard from a recognised board, you need to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examination. SAT is a standardised test which is taken by candidates who wish to get admission in Undergraduate course in Abroad universities whereas TOEFL/IELTS examination helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to B.Tech (Automobile Engineering) course in Abroad univeristies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?