28th April 2015, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MD in Neurology in Abroad for a Psychiatrist who has completed MBBS and DPM?

Hello,
I have completed my MBBS & later on DPM.
Now I Practicing Psychiatry as Private Psychiatrist.
I want to do MD in Neurology in Abroad. Is it possible for me?
Kindly let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Total cost of study MBBS in Abroad?
  2. Possibility to study MBBS with Obstetrics & Gynaecology in Abroad?
  3. Can I study MPT(Neurology/Ornithology) in Abroad if completed Bachelor of Physiotherapy? -- [New]
  4. What should I do to study Neurology in Post Graduation after completing MBBS?
  5. Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for M.Sc(Biotechnology) postgraduate?
  6. What are the job opportunities available in Singapore? I am an ENT surgeon from India
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  8. Should I study MBBS in Abroad if got seat in BDS in India?
  9. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  10. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  12. Is there any possibility to study BL course as part time? I have completed MBBS degree in Coimbatore
  13. Can I study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Course duration and total cost of MBBS in Abroad?
  14. Can I get admission to study DM in Neurology/Cardiology in India through NRI quota? List of universities which offer DM in Neurology/Cardiology?
  15. Can I get scholarship to study MBBS in Abroad if secured 88% in 12th?
  16. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in OMAT to study MBBS in Abroad?
  17. Financial aid to study MBBS from Abroad for candidate having outstanding achievements?
  18. Where I can study MBBS in Abroad at low cost if discontinued in 2nd year?
10th April 2018, 01:53 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MD in Neurology in Abroad for a Psychiatrist who has completed MBBS and DPM?

Yes, it is possible you can pursue MD in Neurology in Abroad. If you are going to pursue MD in Neurology from UK then you must have GMC registration. If you are going to pursue MD in Neurology from USA then you must have to clear USMLE part -I and II.

These are the world's best Universities for MD in Neurology:-
> Harvard University
> Stanford University
> University College London
> University of California, San Francisco
> Massachusetts Institute of Technology
> Columbia University
> University of Oxford
> Johns Hopkins University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?