27th August 2017, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

How to get job abroad with the help of engineering degree?

I’m now 2nd year in mechanical engineering stream from private college, but l want to take the job in foreign countries but I don't have any ideas how can be founded the job in foreign core company so please you tell me yet now what will started by me from now that's why I got the job in foreign company.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to become RTO Officer?
  2. Job Prospects in India and Abroad after completion of Engineering in Leather Technology?
  3. Can I go abroad for MBA degree after completing M.Com?
  4. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  5. Job opportunities in abroad after B.Com taxation degree?
  6. What is the procedure followed for getting the degree validated in abroad for getting a job?
  7. After completing B.Sc in H&HA how to go for Abroad for further studies?
  8. How to do degree in abroad after doing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60%
  9. Can I apply for job in abroad after completing LLB degree?
  10. Job requirements for Civil Engineers in Abroad? Best companies and entrance exam? Do I need to pursue any other course?
  11. Validation of B.Tech degree from EILLUM University to study abroad and government job in India?
  12. Can I get job in ISRO after completing B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Value of B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if doing from Abroad?
  13. Is it possible for me to get a job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? Do I need to do any other extra course in abroad to get the job?
  14. How can I get a job of Veterinary doctor in abroad after completing BVSC degree?
  15. Which college I can apply after completion of BBA in abroad? Which job to apply in abroad after studies to get good salary? -- [New]
  16. What is the scope of getting a job after completion of economic honors and a MBA abroad?
  17. In which course related to Civil Engineering should I do masters in Civil Engineering Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What can I pursue after my B.Tech CSE?
28th August 2017, 05:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job abroad with the help of engineering degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I’m now 2nd year in mechanical engineering stream from private college, but l want to take the job in foreign countries but I don't have any ideas how can be founded the job in foreign core company so please you tell me yet now what will started by me from now that's why I got the job in foreign company.

Candidates after completing the engineering degree can get some work experience in India in order to get a job in abroad countries. It is very difficult to get a job directly after completing the engineering degree. They have to get some work experience in India. Based on engineering degree and work experience, candidates can find jobs in the abroad countries. Candidates can find the job vacancy details in the job portals or newspapers and apply to them online. Candidates are selected based on experience and knowledge. Therefore, candidates can join and work in India for getting some experience before applying for jobs in abroad countries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?