16th February 2015, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Lancaster University to study MBA being a B.E.(ME) final year student?

Hello
I am studying in final year B.E Mechanical engineering.
I want to do MBA but from Lancaster University.
kindly tell me about the procedure to get admission
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?
  2. Procedure to study MBA in any reputed college of Kolkata?
  3. Can I take admission in MBA distance after passing B.A final year?
  4. Harvard University, Stanford University or London Business School, which is best to study MBA? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Complete procedure to get into Oxford university for MBA?
  6. Pursuing MBA in Heriot Watt University for BBA final year student of Bangladesh?
  7. What is the procedure for taking admission in MBA in Kurukshetra University?
  8. Procedure to take admission in Vanasthali University for MBA Program?
  9. How to study MBA in Shipping and Logistics management? I am a final year student
  10. How to do MBA after passing B.Com final year?
  11. Which one is better between MSc and MBA after BSc final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which university is the best in Singapore for pursuing MBA between university of Wales, UK, JCU Australia and Grenoble France? Procedure for international students? What are the scholarships?
  13. Can I get external admission in MBA in Pune University after completing B.A final year?
  14. How to take admission for master degree if I am a B.Com final year student
  15. How can I join MBA Tourism in Pondicherry University and what are eligibility criteria for MBA Tourism?
  16. What is the admission procedure for MSc and MSU ? I am a final year B.Pharma student
  17. Procedure required to take admission in GE? I am a final year student
  18. What is the procedure to join MBA? I am studying B.E final year and have scored 60% aggregate in B.E
29th August 2017, 04:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Lancaster University to study MBA being a B.E.(ME) final year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I am studying in final year B.E Mechanical engineering.
I want to do MBA but from Lancaster University.
kindly tell me about the procedure to get admission
please reply as soon as possible

Eligibility to study MBA at Lancaster University is as follows: candidates with a degree or related professional qualification with at least three years professional experience after graduation and candidates with managerial skills are preferred. Therefore, it is not possible to getting admission after completion of BE (Mechanical Engineering) in the Lancaster University MBA program. Candidates have to get at least 7.0 in IELTS for taking admission to MBA in Lancaster University. Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of telephone interview. Duration of the course is 12 months full time. Lancaster University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?