28th December 2015, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

How to do MS in Mechanical engineering in abroad? What are the universities for M.S in Mechanical engineering?

My GRE score is 304(V=149,M=155),AWA=3.0. TOEFL not yet taken My CGPA is 7.385/10,No backlogs(till 6th semester) Have done a paper presentation in National level technical symposium. An in-plant training in BHEL A Research Internship for 15 days in National level(all this till now)
I am looking for MS in Mechanical Engineering I want to do my MS in a good university, so tell me what are all the universities I can go for?(safe and moderate or should I retake my GRE? My UG in Mechanical Engg is from Anna University, Chennai, India

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the universities offering B.Tech Mechanical through correspondence?
  2. Universities abroad providing internship for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering students?
  3. How can I study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in Abroad being a financially poor candidate? Best college for this course in Abroad?
  4. Can I get admission for MS in mechanical engineering after doing B.E in mechanical engineering? I have scored less than 60% in B.E
  5. How may i pursue GME course in marine from abroad after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  6. What are the Pros and Cons to study MS in Abroad for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  7. Pros and Cons to study MS in Abroad for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  8. What is integrated Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering? Duration of the course? Universities providing integrated Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical after doing B.Tech in Mechanical? Colleges or universities providing Aeronautical Engineering in India and Abroad?
  10. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What should I do for studying MS(Mechanical engineering) in Abroad?
  12. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  13. List of universities which offer B.E. to Diploma student in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  14. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  15. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get admission for doing MS in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Can Mechanical Engineer (Girl) get Jobs in abroad (Specially USA, Switzerland, Uk)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do MS in abroad after doing Mechanical engineering 2nd year in KS Rangasamy College of Technology
13th January 2016, 08:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MS in Mechanical engineering in abroad? What are the universities for M.S in Mechanical engineering?

To do MS in Mechanical Engineering in Abroad after completion of your Graduation course in Mechanical Engineering from a recognised university, you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you need to report your examinations scores for applying admission to MS course in Abroad Universities. If the university you have applied for admission satisfies with your score reports, they you will send you an i20 (admission letter) and you can join in the university for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?