19th June 2017, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

How to find good college in abroad after completing BMM?

Hi, I am doing BMM in Chennai, India. Am interested to do PG in abroad. But I feel hard and scared to choose a good college in abroad. So anyone please tell me how to find a good college in abroad and what all courses available in PG in abroad after doing BMM? Please answer me.

20th June 2017, 06:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to find good college in abroad after completing BMM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am doing BMM in Chennai, India. Am interested to do PG in abroad. But I feel hard and scared to choose a good college in abroad. So anyone please tell me how to find a good college in abroad and what all courses available in PG in abroad after doing BMM? Please answer me.

Candidates can find the best colleges in abroad for higher studies through the internet or you can get help from the students studying abroad or you can contact the educational consultants. Candidates have to choose the country first and then the university for studying in abroad. Good countries to study MBA abroad are USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Singapore etc. Good universities in the above mentioned countries are Booth School of Business – University of Chicago, Harvard Business School, The Wharton School, London Business School, University of Cambridge, University of Oxford, University of Toronto, Queen’s School of Business, Melbourne Business School, Sydney Business School, INSEAD Singapore, NUS Business School etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?