24th October 2016, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in India for MBBS course being a Bangladeshi?

How can I get admission in MBBS course in India as a Bangladeshi student. I passed SSC in 2010 and HSC in 2012 both with 60% marks having subjects physics,chemistry,biology,English & mathematics.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get admission in India for MBBS being a Bangladeshi?
  2. What is the procedure to take admission in MBBS in India for a Bangladeshi student?
  3. What is the procedure of getting admission in MBBS for a Bangladeshi student in India?
  4. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  5. How can a Bangladeshi Student get admission in Medical Colleges in India for MBBS degree?
  6. Names of the government institutes in India for Bangladeshi Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to study MBBS in AIIMS with scholarship for Bangladeshi candidate?
  8. How to get admission in MBBS course in India as a Bangladeshi student?
  9. Eligibility of MBBS in English or Bangla version admission in India for Bangladeshi student? Admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  10. MBBS admission for Bangladeshi student in India?
  11. What should a Bangladeshi candidate do in order to get admission in MBBS course in India?
  12. How can a Bangladeshi student pursue MBBS from India? What will be the total cost?
  13. What is the procedure to study MBBS in India?
  14. Can a Bangladeshi MBBS student get direct admission in MS course in top Medical colleges of India? -- [New]
  15. How can I get admission in MBBS course in India as Bangladeshi student
  16. Eligibility to study MBBS in Indian government Medical colleges for Bangladeshi student? Requirements to apply for it? Is there any Non-Indian student quota?
  17. Which Colleges I can study MBBS in India being a candidate of Bangladesh?
  18. Visa requirements to study MBBS in India for a Bangladeshi?
15th October 2018, 08:15 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in India for MBBS course being a Bangladeshi?

MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery) is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 5 years.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course in India is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in science related subjects with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

For getting MBBS admission in India you need to attend and qualify in the entrance exam named NEET. Few colleges give direct admission based on the previous years performance. In most the colleges they provide NRI quota admissions.

You need to apply for the NEET exam through online by filling the application form through online with all the required details, pay the application fees and submit the form.

If you qualify the exam in merit you can get admission into the college.

For notifications, application forms and other details visit the official website of NEET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?