22nd October 2016, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission in India for MBBS being a Bangladeshi?

I am a Bangladeshi student,passed Higher Secondary Certificate(Intermediate) exam this year,like to study MBBS either public or private in India. I shall appreciate your reply regarding the admission procedure including the approximate cost.

Related Questions:
5th May 2017, 11:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in India for MBBS being a Bangladeshi?

You need to contact the central government for admission in MBBS course from India. There is no entrance exam for foreigners for admission in MBBS course.

Seats are limited and central government nominates foreign students for admission. Hence, you need to contact Ministry of external affairs of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?