11th April 2018, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Details regarding admission in M.Sc Ethical Hacking course at The University of Hong Kong?

I am B.Sc Computer Science holder and now want to study M.Sc Ethical Hacking course from The University of Hong Kong. Please give me details regarding admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Best universities in abroad to study Masters in Architecture and Construction
  2. Where can I study after 12th board exams or what courses should I prefer?
  3. What is Ethical hacking? Institutes offering this course?
  4. What is the eligibility to pursue Ethical Hacking course? From where can I do such courses?
  5. Ethical Hacking is in demand these days or not? What are its benefit for ECE graduate?
  6. Procedure to get admission in MS at University of Hong Kong? Which are the streams available?
  7. Detailed admission test to study BS in Hong Kong University of Science and Technology?
  8. How can I learn ethical hacking? Jobs in Ethical Hacking? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to learn Ethical Hacking?
  10. Is it possible to do Ethical Hacking course after the completion of BCA?
  11. Detailed information and entrance exam available to study B.Tech in Hong Kong University of Science and Technology?
  12. List of institutes offering Ethical Hacking Training in Bangalore?
  13. Am I eligible to do Ethical Hacking certification after completion of MCA course? What is the duration of the course?
  14. Steps to get admission in MS Metallurgy at University of Hong Kong?
  15. If I do ethical hacking course along with CCNA and CCNP course then will it be considered while getting a job? Does ethical hacking requires in depth programming knowledge?
  16. Where can I find coaching classes for NATA entrance exam in Kerala?
  17. Best stream for engineering at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology? Eligibility and procedure to get admission?
  18. What is the qualification criteria required to apply for Ethical Hacking course? How can I apply for the course?
9th May 2018, 04:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details regarding admission in M.Sc Ethical Hacking course at The University of Hong Kong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am B.Sc Computer Science holder and now want to study M.Sc Ethical Hacking course from The University of Hong Kong. Please give me details regarding admission?

Sorry, The University of Hong Kong does not offer MSc Ethical Hacking course. The University of Hong Kong offers other courses like Master of Science in Computer Science, Master of Science in Electronic Commerce and Internet Computing, etc. Candidates can study the MSc Ethical Hacking course in other universities like University of Brighton, Abertay University, etc. List of courses offered at The University of Hong Kong is available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?