31st August 2012, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for medical college in India? I am a Foreign Students

I am a foreign student How can I apply to medical college in india?

Related Questions:
  1. School fees for foreign medical students in india
  2. Are medical seats available in government medical colleges of Tamilnadu for foreign students
  3. Requirements for admission of foreign students to study mbbs in India?
  4. How to get admission in MBBS as foreign student on self finance in any Medical college of India?
  5. Is there any foreign quota in medical colleges? Fee structure and procedure for admission?
  6. List of government colleges offering MD in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to apply for MBBS course? What is the fees structure and requirement?
  8. In which colleges can I apply after clearing the medical entrance exams? Any chance to get admission in foreign medical college?
  9. Queries Regarding JNU admission procedure?
  10. List of medical school offering admission to foreign students
  11. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India? -- [New]
  12. How to become a doctor after passing 12th science?
  13. Criteria to apply in Kolkata medical college for a foreign student?
  14. Is there any seat available in government colleges in India for foreign students
  15. Are there any PG seats in KEM Mumbai?
  16. How can I apply for medical seat in St Johns Medical College? Do I have to apply through NRI quota? Am I eligible through general quota?
  17. What's the elligibility criteria for UPSC and other competitive exams in India? I'm a foreign medical graduate doing my internship and am graduate from B.P Koirala Institute of Health sciences(Nepal)
  18. Is it compulsory to do rotation in all subjects for foreign MBBS graduate to do internship in India? Can I apply for post graduation in India after that?
30th June 2013, 12:05 PM
rhiayrash

Default Re: How can I apply for medical college in India? I am a Foreign Students

First of all you will be provided the student visa from Indian government.Then you can take admission in any college in MBBS.Its duration is about 6 years including intership.After completing intership you have to qualify another exam to get admission in MD.Its duration is 3 years and 2years for specialization if you wants to do.Them if you want to go for M.S then you have to qualify another exam.Its duration is 3 years.So total it will take your 15 years to become M.S.
31st August 2014, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for medical college in India? I am a Foreign Students

I am a foreign student trom Nigeria and I already have a bsc in zoology and will like to further with an mbbs. Can I be given admission into a Indian medical college into the scond or third year, whats the tuition like and how can I apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?