12th July 2016, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission to study BS(Architecture) in Abroad? Total expenses of this course?

Hello Everyone,
I want to study Architecture in Abroad after my Higher Secondary. Kindly tell me what I have to do for getting admission in BS(Architecture) in Abroad? What will be the total expenses of this course?

31st July 2016, 05:24 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission to study BS(Architecture) in Abroad? Total expenses of this course?

The procedure of admission in BS course (Architecture) in abroad is given below.

- The procedure varies from one institute to another which further differs country-wise. Hence, it is recommended to check the requirements of the concerned institute in which you want to apply.
- The admission is basically done on the basis of strong academic record, score in english proficiency test like IELTS, TOEFL, etc., creative portfolio, statement of purpose/recommendation and interview round.
- If shortlisted, you need to confirm admission , prove your financial stability and apply for visa.

The total expense varies from one institute to another and depends on the country you choose to pursue along with your living standard. It can range from 5 - 25 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?