19th December 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Which one is the best among GRE and IELETS? How to prepare for IELETS?

which one is best among gre and ielets?how to prepare for ielets?..please give me the tips for it

1st January 2012, 07:11 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is the best among GRE and IELETS? How to prepare for IELETS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which one is best among gre and ielets?how to prepare for ielets?..please give me the tips for it
GRE is General Record Examination and is conducted to assess candidates eligibility to get admission in graduate school.
The test comprise of the following subject area:
  • Verbal Reasoning
  • Quantitative Reasoning
  • Analytical Writing
This test is conducted by US Educational Testing Service.

IELTS is The International English Language Testing System and is an English Test conducted for Non-Native speakers.

The IELTS tests all the major aspects of English Language:
  • Listening
  • Reading
  • Writing
  • Speaking

To know the best way to prepare for the exam, click here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?