29th December 2016, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Canada after B.Sc agriculture?

Hello Sir, now am in B.Sc Agriculture in 3rd year and now I am thinking about M.Sc/ job in Canada. So, please give me information about univesity/ company for my best career.

Related Questions:
11th January 2017, 10:16 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in Canada after B.Sc agriculture?

It is not possible to opt for a job directly in Canada after completion of B.Sc. Agriculture course in India. This is because there are many complexities related to visa and the agricultural model in Canada is different from that in India. Hence if you want to opt for a job in Canada, you need to pursue higher studies in Canada or get a job opportunity in India in a Canadian based company or company having branches in Canada so that later you can opt for on-site opportunities.
11th April 2018, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope of bsc agriculture nowadays or not....I have done my plus two...and I have interest in it. So can I do it and will I get a job if I will do my best in it
20th July 2018, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

How can we get admission for higher studies in canada after bsc agriculture?
21st May 2021, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

I wish to do my bsc in agriculture in India , then do my masters in Canada. In that case would it be easy for me to get a job there?
21st July 2022, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I wish to do my B Sc MLT from india and then move to Canada.will this graduation be helpful to me in getting PR from Canada?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?