18th April 2017, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

How to get Permanent Residency visa of Australia to study M.Tech in distance mode and get a job?

Sir, I am studying in B.Tech and after it want to get Permanent Residency visa of Australia to study M.Tech in distance mode and job. How can I get it?

Related Questions:
  1. Best option between MBA and M.Tech for distance mode education? Any colleges offering M.Tech in Distance Mode and is it a good option?
  2. Whether an Indian working in Germany study MS in distance mode from University of Bonn? Will I have to apply for study visa?
  3. Possibility to get study visa of Australia if scored 59% in 12th?
  4. How can I register to study M.Sc(Nursing) being a Wife of permanent citizen of Australia?
  5. Will I get permanent or student visa with 5.5 IELTS score?
  6. Am I eligible for permanent student visa in Canada?
  7. Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student?
  8. Which universities should I prefer for doing M.Tech distance course in Chennai?
  9. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  10. Is it mandatory to apply for Study Visa to pursue higher education in Australia after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  11. Can I apply for study visa to study degree course at Australia if got 56.5% in 12th? Which course will better for me?
  12. Difference between distance mode and regular mode?
  13. MTech Distance Colleges in Rohtak(Haryana) -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Scope and job opportunity after doing M.Tech from Australia?
  15. Procedure to apply for student Visa to study B.Sc in Australia?
  16. How to join M.Tech in distance mode while working as academic consultant in MCA college?
  17. Can I get student visa for Australia after B.E in Electronics and communication and scoring 6.5 bands in Australia?
  18. Whether domicile candidates can appear in Assam CEE(Medical) who has completed 12th in other state?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?