29th April 2014, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

What should be my marks in UG to study Master of Science in Abroad?

I am doing my b.e third year cse, under anna university. i got 79% in 10th, 79% in 12th and my aggregate is 70%. what should be my marks in under graduate to study master of science in abroad?

12th May 2014, 12:24 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be my marks in UG to study Master of Science in Abroad?

It is good to see you aspire for higher studies abroad. It will definitely play a major role in your life as it will not only enhance your knowledge but also help in availing better career opportunities. Academic background is an important criteria for admission in the foreign universities as they check the background of the candidate.

You must have 60% in your undergraduate degree course to make your position strong during admission. But what is the most important criteria where you need to do very well is- Score very good marks in the entrance exams based on whose scores they take admission which is GRE and TOEFL or IELTS.
13th May 2014, 08:40 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should be my marks in UG to study Master of Science in Abroad?

As you mentioned here about your problem that k you are in mood to do your master degree or continuing your study in abroad after your UG or Undergraduate complete study in your university or college.

So at first you have to clear a TOEFL test for your English knowledge test that helps to make continue your further study. And as you say that you want to know about your marks criteria to study in abroad as you know in abroad there is many high class colleges and very well-known colleges in world like Oxford and many universities which helps you study and continuing your further study.

So you have to get a good percentage in your UG class or Under Graduate study like first class in your UG study for getting admitted into good university for your further study in abroad.So if you are not getting as first division score in your UG class then at least you have to get a high second class in your UG study to get admit in not so best but you are eligible for a good university in abroad so that you can carry on your study in abroad. So best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?