29th April 2015, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Details about cut off marks and donation fee structure for doing Automobile Engineering?

Sir/Mam,

Details about cut off marks and donation fee structure for doing Automobile Engineering? Can someone please provide me the complete information on this as soon as possible? Awaiting to get the reply soon as I have no idea about these details.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get the cut off marks for taking admission in medical colleges of Mharashtra? How may I get fee structure and details of these colleges?
  2. Fee structure and donation in M.P?
  3. How to do B.Tech in M.E? Which colleges are offering B.Tech course without donation? Fee structure for the same?
  4. What is the M.Com fee structure with donation in Bangalore?
  5. Details regarding donation, tuition fee, hostel fee of MBBS programme?
  6. Marks needed to get admission in Automobile Engineering Courses? Fee structure and admission dates?
  7. What's the cut-off marks for MITS Gwalior? What's the fee structure for the same?
  8. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Marine Engineering after B.Tech in Automobile Engineering? Colleges for M.Tech Marine Engineering in Australia? Fee structure and scholarship details?
  9. Best engineering colleges providing Automobile Engineering? What is the cutoff mark?
  10. Fee structure for Automobile Engineering in German?
  11. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  12. Fee structure of MGM medical college in Indore with donation excluding hostel fee and mess charge?
  13. List of automobile diploma engineering colleges in Mumbai?
  14. Fee structure and donations in private medical colleges at AP? How to get admission?
  15. Minimum cutoff marks to join B.E Automobile Engineering in PSG college of engineering?
  16. Which is the best engineering college in Tamil Nadu offering aeronautical engineering program? What is the selection criteria and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What's the expected fee structure for pursuing B.Tech in automobile engineering from Germany after completion of my diploma?
  18. Fee structure for Nursing course? Syllabus and cutoff marks for the same?
30th April 2015, 01:40 AM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: Details about cut off marks and donation fee structure for doing Automobile Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Details about cut off marks and donation fee structure for doing Automobile Engineering? Can someone please provide me the complete information on this as soon as possible? Awaiting to get the reply soon as I have no idea about these details.

Thanks!
As Automobile engineering is provided by some of the colleges only so you need to be more choosy in this matter.
Cutoff is not so high for any exam
Donation fee depends on the colleges in which you are going to apply as this is not fixed they can ask you any fee according to them.
Generally they asks in between 3-5 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?