13th January 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

How to get student visa to study MS in Canada?

Hi Sir,
My son has passed his B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. He wish to study in Canada for MS. What is procedure for getting Student Visa? Please reply asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  2. Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student?
  3. What are the eligibility criteria required to apply for Student Visa in canada?
  4. Is it possible to get Study Visa in Canada without IELTS for admission in class 11?
  5. Am I eligible for permanent student visa in Canada?
  6. Is it possible to study 11th and 12th from Canada?
  7. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  8. Can i get student visa for studying advanced Diploma after 12th?
  9. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study in Canada for 12th student? When I will get student visa? Requirements to apply?
  10. How to get student visa of Canada to study oral medicine and radiology and donation fee details? Application procedure, dates and details of tuition fee for the same?
  11. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Abroad if my Canada Study Visa got rejected?
  12. Can I apply for Canada study Visa having overall 6 bands?
  13. Am I eligible for Canada study Visa? Required IELTS band? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get student Visa after completing 10th ICSE? Minimum percentage required for it? Whether a Guardian taking responsibilities as a sponsor for Visa application?
  15. Can I get Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 74% in 12th Science and 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  16. Can NIOS student get visa for studying in Canada?
  17. Can I apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing and 68% in 12th ISC PCB?
  18. Eligibility to apply Visa for Canada after 10th class?
14th January 2016, 08:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get student visa to study MS in Canada?

To get Student Visa for pursuing MS course in Canada first, your son must have to satisfy the eligibility criteria required for pursuing MS course and must have to appear in examinations like TOEFL/IELTS which helps him to prove his English Language Proficiency skills. By reporting examinations scores, he can apply for admission to MS course in Canada Universities. If the university he had applied for admission satisfies with his score reports they, will send you an i20 (admission letter). After receiving the admission letter, you can book a Visa Slot to attend the Visa Interview. If the Visa Interviewer satisfies with your answers, your student visa will be approved.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?