14th January 2016, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

How to get Visa on the basis of B.Tech degree percentage?

I want to get canadian visa after completion of my degree course. I want to know how can i get student visa on the basis of my degree percentage? Please reply me fast.

Related Questions:
  1. For getting student Visa what will be minimum backlogs limits and percentage required? Whether a candidate have to submit Final certificate or Marksheets at time of getting Visa?
  2. Can I get student Visa after completing 10th ICSE? Minimum percentage required for it? Whether a Guardian taking responsibilities as a sponsor for Visa application?
  3. Admission to B.Tech on the basis of board exam percentage?
  4. Is there any problem to get education visa in US with 63% in B.Tech?
  5. Any problem will be there in getting US Visa if passed B.Tech after 7 backlogs?
  6. Can i directly get admission in B.Tech 2nd year on the basis of good percentage? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?
  8. Are there chances of visa rejection after an year break?
  9. Is there any problem in immigration in visa in Kuwait since I have not yet received my Visa
  10. Which are the colleges in North India offering direct admission in B.Tech on the basis of 12th percentage, IIT JEE score?
  11. Can I get US visa for MS after completing B.Tech in computer science with 67%
  12. Can I apply for a study visa where I can simultaneously study and work?
  13. Can I get student visa for Australia after B.E in Electronics and communication and scoring 6.5 bands in Australia?
  14. Is it possible to get seat in Abroad after clearing 7 backlogs?
  15. What does Visa and Green Card mean?
  16. How much percentage is needed to get in B.Tech? What are the other requirements?
  17. Why Companies in Kuwait requires degree attested for counter sales for work Visa in Kuwait?
  18. I have backlogs so is it possible to get seat in Aboard?
14th January 2016, 09:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Visa on the basis of B.Tech degree percentage?

No, you cannot get student Visa on the basis of your B.Tech degree percentage. To get Visa, you must have to appear in respective entrance examinations which are required for getting admission in Canadian Universities and you need to apply for admission by reporting your examinations scores. If the university you have applied for admission satisfies with your score reports, you can book a Visa slot and you can attend Visa Interview. If the interviewer satisfies with your answers, your visa will be approved.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?