14th January 2016, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for doing PG courses in abroad after completion of UG with 60% marks?

Am I eligible to get admission for doing PG courses in abroad after completion of UG with 60% marks? Can you please guide me with the right information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon on this. Please reply me. Thank you!

Related Questions:
14th January 2016, 09:30 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for doing PG courses in abroad after completion of UG with 60% marks?

Yes you are eligible to study the PG courses after the completion of UG course with 60% marks.
You need to appear for the GRE and TOEFL Entrance Examination.
Once you are and to clear both these examinations you will be eligible for admission to the PG courses abroad.
You may need to clear a personal interview which is dependant on the University where you are applying for your PG Course.
Once you are able to clear these hurdles you will be able to take admission to the course of PG Abroad.
14th January 2016, 09:31 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for doing PG courses in abroad after completion of UG with 60% marks?

Yes you are eligible to study the PG courses after the completion of UG course with 60% marks.
You need to appear for the GRE and TOEFL Entrance Examination.
Once you are and to clear both these examinations you will be eligible for admission to the PG courses abroad.
You may need to clear a personal interview which is dependant on the University where you are applying for your PG Course.
Once you are able to clear these hurdles you will be able to take admission to the course of PG Abroad.
14th January 2016, 10:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to get admission for doing PG courses in abroad after completion of UG with 60% marks? Can you please guide me with the right information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon on this. Please reply me. Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible to get admission in PG course in Abroad but you must have valid GRE score.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

Books for GRE exam:-

Barron's Essential Words for the GRE
by
Philip Geer Ed.
Publisher: Barron's Educational Series (2010)

Cracking The New GRE, 2012 (With DVD)
by
Princeton Review
Publisher: Random House Information Group (2012)

The Official Guide To The GRE Revised General Test (with CD)
by
Educational Testing Service
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited (2011)
14th January 2016, 09:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you are eligible to get admission for doing Post Graduate courses in Abroad after completion of your Undergraduate course with an aggregate of 60% marks from a recognised university. To get admission for doing Postgraduate courses in Abroad Universities, you must have to appear in GRE/GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to PG courses in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?