2nd February 2016, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

How is graduation program in Russia? Salaries to be given to a doctor after studies from Russia?

how is russia for under graduation program called MD there equivalent to mbbs of india?
what are the salaries to be given to a doctor after studied from russia ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i become an Army Doctor after passing private MBBS from Russia? -- [New]
  2. List of colleges offering MS program in Russia? Expenses to study MS in Russia?
  3. Future prospect of studying MS in Russia? Is Russian degree accepted everywhere outside India?
  4. Can I take admission in Russia if don't pass supplementary exam?
  5. Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita Evam Sanchar Vishwavidyalaya-M.Sc in IT 1st Sem GUI Programming in Visual Basic Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Pattern of entrance exam to study MBBS in Russia for a candidate of USA? Whether shifting from USA to Russia is easily adjustable?
  7. MBBS studies in Russia and MCI clearance?
  8. Fees details of MDS course in Russia?
  9. Colleges which offer M.Pharmacy course in Russia to a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  10. Yearly fee for MBBS course in Russia? Any other exams in India to work as a doctor in india?
  11. Scope after studying M.D. Physician from Russia? What should I do to start earning and in which country?
  12. Can I study MBBS in Russia if secured 63% in 12th?
  13. Important chapterwise question of chemistry 1st year? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I pursue MBBS from Russia having done 12th with 85%?
  15. Sources to know about latest vacancies and requirements for Job Abroad (UK , US, Russia)? Procedure followed to hire?
  16. Can I apply for IAS exam if done MBBS from Russia?
  17. University of NB, Directorate of Distance Education- M.A in Pol Sc. Part I-Course 5 Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  18. What is the pattern of MBBS exam in Russia?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?