6th November 2014, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in any good college of Canada after scoring good marks in GRE having secured 55% in B.Tech?

hello
i want to go for canada to study..
but my agg. percentage is 55% in btech..
can i have admission in good college
if i have score good in gre exam

11th November 2014, 04:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in any good college of Canada after scoring good marks in GRE having secured 55% in B.Tech?

Yes, you can get admission in good college of Canada if you have scored good marks in GRE inspite of having 55 percentage in your B.Tech. However, since those universities take into account the career record of the student so you should have other positive aspects to overshadow the weak performance in your B.Tech course. Positive aspects include strong resume wherein your excellent performance in extra-curricular activities, training, work experience are depicted. You should have a strong statement of purpose along with this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?