21st September 2011, 07:07 AM
Unregistered

How to score good marks being a candidate of 12th Class?

dear sir,
i am pursuing 12th,
tell me how i could score good marks?

21st September 2011, 10:25 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to score good marks being a candidate of 12th Class?

Having good preparation to the exam and the ability to write answer to any type of question in a logical manner helps you to score more in any exam. Being candidate of 12th, it is the turning point of your life. So, try to get good marks in the exam by having good preparation.

Having neat handwriting will be an addded advantage for the candidates. This will make an impression to the one who is going to evaluate the paper and there is a chance to allot you more marks.

The way how you are presenting the information is also important as what you are presenting.

Have good presentation skills. Even if you write little content to a particular question, present it well. This will help you to get more marks.

If you are a candidate of Science stream, put special attention to diagrams. Draw diagram legibly and your preparation should be in such a way that you should be able to write the answer by having a look at the diagram.

Don't restrict yourself to particular chapters and leave the other chapters for choice. It will become trobule for you when you prepare for entrance exams.

Learn the subject. Know something about all the concepts in the subject instead of focussing on important topics.

Complete the syllabus well in advnace to the exams and have practice of preveious year question papers.

All these will help you to score high in 12th class exams. Wish you all the best.
21st September 2011, 12:15 PM
saugata2008

70 to 75% in 12th is a good marks .
5 to 6 hrs of study daily is enough .
Revise all the topics again and again.
Try to solve test papers .
give the exam well and stop worrying about the result .

Because result is not everything.Which matters most is the concept and your knowledge .So give more attention in making concepts clear .

Thank you
21st September 2011, 01:39 PM
sidbond

For preparations for class 12th exams, it is strongly recommended to stick to the prescribed book, NCERT for CBSE, school prescribed for ISC.

Never touch a topic if you dont have time in your hand. If you are good at a topic, better polish it.

It is better you start practicing numericals and problems 3 months prior to the exams. And focus on to the conceptual part, i.e, the laws, the rules.
For physics, you can refer to Resnick Walker for reference, NCERT is self sufficient for maths and chemistry.

From my experience I can say, that most of the weightage in Physics is on Mechanics, Electricity& MAgnetism and Wave optics. So be thorough in these topics. Dont waste much time on inorganic chemistry. Physical chemistry is a highly scoring area. Organic chemistry requires you to be thorough with the rules and mechanisms.
For mathematics, focus on calculus, and P&C,Probability and Determinants in algebra.

Best of luck.
21st September 2011, 04:14 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
To score good marks in 12th, you have to make a routine first...

Follow the routine to cover the whole syllabus.. Make the routine in a way that you can cover all the subject..

You must have to study 10-12 hours daily..

Try to complete the syllabus as early as possible, after that solve test papers to prepare yourself..
It will give you the confidence , and also clear the doubts..
Beside this you will get lots of common questions from the test paper..
In this way you can do a better result...
So, work hard, be determine..
All the best..
21st September 2011, 06:21 PM
praveendia

hi frd as u hd not mentioned ur stream.ok no problem.first of all go through the syllabus and make out the list which topic are of tough in nature.try to finish that part finish as ur having much time clear the topic with the help of friends, teaher.always make a habit of making notes it help in easy refering in short go.dont only cram but try to understand the concept.start with the theory and used the for numerical or conceptual question. before examination try to solve as may modal paper it will enhance ur time management and efficiency to write to the point answer. best.of.luck
1st October 2011, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

I am in 12th (ISC Board). My subjects are Math, Physics, Chemistry, Eng, Hindi and Eve. I need more tips to get above 95 % in boards.
In my school term exams my percentage was in 70s. I'm highly discouraged.
16th October 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

i want to study and score marks above 95% but for me their is a lot of distraction.what to do ?
1st November 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi frnd when i studied my subject at exam time i forget that question?what can i do?
6th November 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

hw cn i score above 80% in 12
7th November 2011, 09:39 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

To score good marks in 12th boards, first of all you have to give equal marks to all the 3 subjects.

For mathematics, practice is the key. First you have to practice all the Questions and examples given in the NCERT. That book is the most important, and in boards most questions are asked from that only.

For chemistry too, you should follow the NCERT. Learn the Inorganic chapters as much as you can. Understand the concepts, and reactions in the organic chemistry. Rest for the physical part, you can read the chapters line by line, and you would sure get it. Do all the back questions given in each chapter, and the in between questions too.

For physics, you can follow the Pradeep Publications, H.C Verna , Resnik Heliday etc. NCERT is also good, but not as the maths and Chemistry ones.

All the best.
28th November 2011, 07:34 PM
sparklersavi

i cant score gopod in maths...can any1 pls help me 2 score more in maths?...
3rd December 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

hi my subjects are biology, physics,chemistry,maths and language. i wana score more marks in every subject . i know some tips. but i wana tips from my seniors can you help me.
20th January 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to score good marks being a candidate of 12th Class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir,
i am pursuing 12th,
How to score above 90% in 12th examination
29th March 2012, 08:48 PM
priya.alphasingh

scoring above 90 is quite difficult but around 80 to 87% is easy.
choose only ncert especially for physics and chemistry.
it is not important to study whole day but it is important to maintain regularity in studies. keep revising previous chapters.
and in the last time u may go for cbsce sample papers to make your performance much better .
hope this anwers helps u..thanxx..
30th March 2012, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

M confused how to maintain my daily routine nd how to give 5 or 6 hrs to study??
2nd May 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

I think syllabus should be done as early as possible.And then revise the whole syllabus as much as you can and that is what i think to get good marks in class12th.
22nd May 2012, 02:13 AM
wbjee2012candidate

on rechecking of ISC paprs is dr a chnc dt ur mrks myt decrs incse thy spot a mistk smwhr??? plz hlp........m in trouble !!!!!!!!
28th May 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello frd please help me that how can i get good mark in 12 from humanities
28th May 2012, 11:07 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

To score good marks in 12th boards, first of all you have to give equal marks to all the 3 subjects.

For mathematics, practice is the key. First you have to practice all the Questions and examples given in the NCERT. That book is the most important, and in boards most questions are asked from that only.

For chemistry too, you should follow the NCERT. Learn the Inorganic chapters as much as you can. Understand the concepts, and reactions in the organic chemistry. Rest for the physical part, you can read the chapters line by line, and you would sure get it. Do all the back questions given in each chapter, and the in between questions too.

For physics, you can follow the Pradeep Publications, H.C Verna , Resnik Heliday etc. NCERT is also good, but not as the maths and Chemistry ones.

All the best.
22nd July 2012, 05:25 AM
Unregistered

can anyone please tell me how to score good marks in maths????????? PLZ?
22nd July 2012, 03:37 PM
rch91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir,
i am pursuing 12th,
For scoring Good marks following things are required:
Proper time management
Hard work
Regular study
As 12th class is crucial period of your carreer so dont waste your time and study hard.
Practice previous year paper as much as you can.
Read thoroughly NCERT books as finals are based on these books. Infact not only finals of CBSE but IIt,AIeee are also based on NCERT bOOKs
so go through them.
All the best..!!
25th August 2012, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

I want to secure 95% in 12th CHSE board exam but I forget what I read and I am very weak in maths,chemistry and physics..Please tell me what to do?
30th August 2012, 05:44 PM
AshwinKumar S.Hallikar

If you are academically good up to 11th i need to tell you to put good efforts sincerely and be versatile in maths and physics, never practice maths. geometry plays very important role, do not avoid it even if school did it. English paper too needs thorough practice in substituting sentences/correction.
30th August 2012, 05:46 PM
AshwinKumar S.Hallikar

at this moment you concentrate mainly on the areas that you can score more i.e when you go through your question paper you can find that the questions are picked from all lessons for example if you have 10 units and the question paper has 10 essay type questions, then there's possibility that each question from each unit. In this method you omit 5 difficult units and get thorough in the remaining 5 easy units.

In paragraph questions there's a possibility that you will have 40% of questions that can be left as choice. You are already well prepared for essay type questions which can help you in this part also.

Next is the short questions. According to me these are very important part of the scoring. You can memorize them easily and you can score full marks. These questions are mainly asked from definitions. So just prepare important definitions from each subject.

For 1 mark questions, mostly they are asked from the questions given at the end of the unit in govt. text books. Then is the presentation part. There's one method that first answering essay type questions, then paragraph type questions, then short questions and finally one mark questions. This method can be followed only you have the confidence that you can do it better. Otherwise you can start in a usual manner.

There's few usual things which should be kept in mind that while answering big questions the answer should be divided in to short meaningful paragraphs. In between the paragraphs there should be some important points marked with bullets. Important words should be underlined with a pencil. The answer should have sub-headings.

The most important thing is, you must attend all the questions, so time management is very important. Spare 10 minutes to check the answers and question numbers at the end of exam.
2nd January 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

how can i get good marks in sociology in 12 up board exams????
5th March 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

How to do prepration before exam
23rd May 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Is calculus required for class 12 cbse physics?
8th June 2013, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

how shall i make a good routine for studying all my subjects? i want to score good marks in 12.. please help me out...
17th June 2013, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

I want to score 70%to80% in my chse science examination but how can I will get this percentage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?