30th June 2015, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required for doing biomedical engineering in abroad?

How much percentage is required for doing biomedical engineering in abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  2. Can I study MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL? List of universities which offer MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad?
  3. Higher studies Abroad after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
  4. Universities which offer MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad? Total expenses of this course?
  5. Procedure to study MS in Genetic Engineering in Abroad for B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) last semester student?
  6. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Is there any college in Mumbai or anywhere in India providing diploma in Biomedical Engineering?
  7. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  8. Any chance for Biomedical engineering after taking PCM subjects? College in Coimbator which I can opt? Percentage required for it?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in BCA to study MS in Abroad? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  10. Job opportunities for Biomedical Engineering in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  12. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in B.E. to study M.E. with scholarship in Abroad?
  14. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  15. What is the percentage required in 12th to do Genetic Engieering abroad?
  16. Percentage required to be eligible for MS in Abroad?
  17. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  18. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering courses in India and Abroad? Required Qualification to pursue these courses?
5th July 2015, 09:21 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required for doing biomedical engineering in abroad?

There is no bar in the percentage of 12 th to be eligible for biomedical engineering in abroad. The admission is done mainly on the basis of score of the applicants in the entrance exams. However, career profile of the candidates is also a parameter during admission process. Hence higher the percentage, stronger is your position during the selection process at the time of admission process. You should score good marks in entrance exams like SAT and one English proficiency test like IELTS, TOEFL, etc. to get admission in good institutes and pursue biomedical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?