13th October 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

How much salary can i expect in abroad after Hotel Management?

I am Imran Alam. I have passed 12th with PCM. I want to do Hotel management and after that i want to work in abroad. So tell me how much salary can i expect there?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  2. Is Hotel management good course to get good salary in abroad? Course details for the same?
  3. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  4. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  5. Should I join Diploma in Hotel Management for getting job in Abroad if completed 12th?
  6. What is the course available for hotel management?
  7. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Hotel Management in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Hotel Management course in Abroad?
  9. Hotel management course details, fee structure and expected salary after completion of course?
  10. How much is the salary is offered in the various fields of Hotel Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Job opportunities in foreign countries after Hotel Management course?
  12. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  13. In which university I should take admission to study Post Graduation in Hotel Management in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  14. Am I eligible to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Abroad being a Bachelor of Hotel Management candidate of Deemed University?
  15. How can I study MBA(Hotel Management) in Abroad being a Bachelor of Hotel Management candidate?
  16. Job opportunities in Abroad for B.Sc(Hotel Management) student?
  17. Job opportunities in Abroad for B.Sc(Hotel Management) student?
  18. Job opportunities in Abroad for B.Sc(Hotel Management) student?
18th October 2015, 08:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much salary can i expect in abroad after Hotel Management?

The salary will depend on your experience and skills. Normally, abroad you can't get job straight away after passing in hotels and you need to work in India for some time before applying abroad for job.

Salary abroad is definitely good because this field is more developed outside in developed countries specially in Europe. You need to have very good skills and performance in interview will decide your salary package.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?