12th March 2016, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to appear in GMAT for B.Sc graduate?

Hello Sir,
Can you please tell me the eligibility criteria for applying in GMAT? I have done B.Sc. So, can I apply for GMAT? I want to give GMAT. Kindly tell me is it possible.

14th March 2016, 07:00 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to appear in GMAT for B.Sc graduate?

Yes, you can definitely apply for GMAT being a B.Sc. graduate. Any graduate is eligible to appear for GMAT irrespective of the discipline in which he/she has done graduation. GMAT is basically for admission into MBA course, hence graduate of any discipline can appear in it. You need to score high to make sure you get chance of application in the top universities of the world.
14th March 2016, 05:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
Can you please tell me the eligibility criteria for applying in GMAT? I have done B.Sc. So, can I apply for GMAT? I want to give GMAT. Kindly tell me is it possible.
You have done B.Sc degree so you are eligible for GMAT exam.

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test is conducted by Graduate management council.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GMAT Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

The GMAT exam consists of four sections :-

1. Analytical writing assessment
2. Integrated reasoning
3. Quantitative
4. Verbal
14th March 2016, 11:08 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
Yes, it is possible to appear in GMAT for the B.Sc graduates. The eligibility to appear for GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) is a pass in graduation degree from a recognized university. The test is useful for getting admission in management schools in India and foreign countries. The total examination duration is 3 hours and 30 minutes. It is useful for getting admission to the MBA course in India and abroad. Over 2000 business schools all over the world have recognized GMAT scores for the admission to the colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?