25th June 2017, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

How much marks required in 12th standard to do higher studies in Australia?

How much marks required in 12th standard to do higher studies in Australia? Can you please give me the complete eligibility criteria and the details which I need to follow for getting the admission? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia after scoring 54 percentage marks in 12th grade?
  2. What is the minimum criteria required to do higher studies in Australia?
  3. Possibility to do Higher Studies in Australia for 10th student?
  4. Best country for higher studies after 12th between America and Australia?
  5. What is the minimum marks criteria for doing higher studies in Australia?
  6. Requirements needed for doing higher studies in Australia after completion of 10th standard in India?
  7. Am I eligible to go to australia for 10th and 12th and do further studies after that?
  8. In which country I should study M.Sc(Nursing) if completed B.Sc and having 2 years of worked experience?
  9. Procedure followed to join higher studies in Australia or USA after 10th?
  10. Marks required in 12th for higher studies in Bioinformatics? Qualification required, colleges, jobs available and salary details?
  11. Am I eligible to study in Australia if I have scored 49% marks in 12th standard?
  12. Is it possible to study Higher Secondary in Australia for 10th student?
  13. List of best higher studies course to take after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which country is better to do higher studies USA or Australia?
  15. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship for higher studies after 12th standard?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia after completion of 12th with 50 percentage from NIOS open board?
  17. How to do higher studies if I want to do MBBS?
  18. Can I do my higher studies CA course after completion of 12th with 88% marks?
29th June 2017, 01:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks required in 12th standard to do higher studies in Australia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much marks required in 12th standard to do higher studies in Australia? Can you please give me the complete eligibility criteria and the details which I need to follow for getting the admission? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!
Yes, you are eligible for admission in Australia universities after completion of 12th standard.

But you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.
29th June 2017, 10:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks required in 12th standard to do higher studies in Australia?

To get admission for pursuing your higher studies i.e., Bachelor's degree course in Australia, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in all subjects from a recognised board. You need to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations which helps you to prove your English Language proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections and submit your test score reports to apply for admission to higher studies in Australia.
30th June 2017, 01:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Actually, there are no minimum marks criteria in 12th for higher studies in Australia. Candidates after completion of 10+2 with pass marks can apply for higher studies in Australia. It is difficult to get admission in some universities in Australia with low marks. Candidates have to appear and clear with good score for the English language test like IELTS / TOEFL to study in Australia. Based on the marks, extracurricular activities and sports candidates are admitted to the universities. Therefore, those candidates who have passed 10+2 are eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia.
23rd November 2019, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

I have fail in 12 standard Bt right now I passed that subject could I accepted for Australia or not
23rd November 2019, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

I have fail in 12 standard Bt now I pass that subject should I accept for Australia or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?