3rd November 2016, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MS in Grenoble Institute of Technology, France for B.Tech Civil 3rd year student?

I am studying in B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year. After my B.Tech I want to study MS in Abroad. I came to know Grenoble Institute of Technology of France offer this course. Can you tell me the admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Which university is the best in Singapore for pursuing MBA between university of Wales, UK, JCU Australia and Grenoble France? Procedure for international students? What are the scholarships?
  2. Admission procedure and entrance exam to study B.Arch for Civil Engineering Diploma 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Can a B.Sc in Chemistry student study PG Diploma in Plastic Technology? Procedure to get admission in Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology, Kolkata?
  5. Which type of scholarships are available for 3rd year student of BE IT? Procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  7. Admission procedure to study MS in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in 2nd year student?
  8. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  11. Procedure for doing training from NTPC for 3rd year student?
  12. How to apply for MS? Procedure to apply for it? Is it true that IIT students get admission easily?
  13. Best Engineering colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure for admission in B.Tech Biomedical engineering at COEP?
  15. Detailed procedure and contacts to do Internship in L&T and Oberoi Realty for Civil 3rd year student?
  16. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for one month Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  18. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
15th November 2016, 07:23 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MS in Grenoble Institute of Technology, France for B.Tech Civil 3rd year student?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies after completion of your B.Tech course. You can definitely pursue your MS course in Grenoble Institute of Technology of France . You need to appear and score well in IELTS. Then you need to apply online in this institute with a strong resume. Then there will be interview rounds which you need to clear to get selected. On getting selected for admission , you need to confirm your admission and apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?