13th October 2015, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best to do in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?

I have down my b s c biotechnology.after any chance to study in abroad?if it is possible means which course is best?and how many years'and how much cost?after completion how much salary is earn in month plz tel me plz. i request.plz.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Biotechnology in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  2. Which course is best to do in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  3. Is it possible to do MS in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in abroad?
  4. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma?
  5. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  6. Can I do MS in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course? What are the job opportunities available after completion of MS?
  7. How to do MS in abroad after doing BSc in Biotechnology?
  8. How to get jobs in abroad in research field after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  9. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany?
  10. What are the available options for studying abroad after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  11. What Jobs I can do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad
  13. List of universities which offer MS(Biotechnology) in Abroad?
  14. What can I do after completion of M.Sc in Bioinformatics? Pursue higher studies MS in abroad or do Ph.D?
  15. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  17. List of colleges to do higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?
  18. List of universities which offer M.Tech in Biotechnology in Abroad? Can I study MS in Biotechnology after completing B.Tech?
17th October 2017, 04:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is best to do in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have down my b s c biotechnology.after any chance to study in abroad?if it is possible means which course is best?and how many years'and how much cost?after completion how much salary is earn in month plz tel me plz. i request.plz.

Candidates after completion of BSc Biotechnology can pursue various courses in abroad. The MBA is one of the best course to pursue after biotechnology graduation. Scope for the MBA holders is high compared to the other courses. One can study a Master’s in Biotechnology or related subjects if he/she wants pursue research or teaching or jobs in the biotech field. Candidates can study the courses like Master of Biotechnology, MSc Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, MSc Biotechnology, MSc Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, MSc Industrial Biotechnology, MSc Medical Biotechnology, MSc Molecular Biology with Biotechnology etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?