30th June 2018, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

How to study MS in Abroad through GRE?

Hello everyone, I am studying in 4th semester of BTech with Mechanical Engineering. Actually, I am interested to do my MS in Abroad. So, I have heard that through GRE, it is possible. So, I want to know how? Kindly tell me asap.

1st July 2018, 11:36 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study MS in Abroad through GRE?

I think you have some misconception about GRE. GRE stands for Graduate Record Examinations. It is a standardised test conducted by ETS ( Educational Testing Services). Almost every top universities in abroad demands this examination score card to give admissions. There are certain cutoff marks required in GRE to get admission in that university.

I will let you know about admission process of MS courses in abroad. Almost every abroad universities has their own official website. And, you have to visit those websites and find out the Application Procedure or "How to Apply" link. You will get the details about admission process as well as application procedure.
3rd July 2018, 09:01 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study MS in Abroad through GRE?

To study MS course in Abroad after completion of your B.Tech course, you have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. You have to report your examinations scores to the colleges/ universities you wish to apply. After submitting the application along with required documents, your application will be reviewed by the respective college/ university and if you are eligible for admission, you will be offered admission in MS course in their college/ university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?