8th December 2016, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

List of best universities of California, USA to study MBA in Finance? Fee structure and entrance exam for it?

Hello sir, I want to apply for best university of California, USA to study MBA in Finance course. What is the fee structure and entrance exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of distance universities in California, USA to study MS in Mathematics after B.Tech in Computer Science? Fee structure to study it?
  2. List of universities with fee structure offering MCA in USA? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  3. Is there any other courses available abroad after completing MBA?
  4. Is there any other courses available abroad after completing MBA?
  5. List of exams I need to write to study in USA? What's the fee structure of universities in USA?
  6. How to apply for MBA finance entrance exam? Fee structure for the whole course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do MBA health care management in USA after completing BSc Nursing? Fee structure and placements in USA universities?
  8. Eligibility for MBA in Healthcare Management in USA? Which universities are offering this course? Fee structure of this course?
  9. List of colleges accepting MAT score to study MBA in Finance course? Fee structure and procedure of admission?
  10. Which country and college will be best to study MBA Finance? List of entrance exams to study MBA from abroad?
  11. List of colleges available in UK and USA to study MBBS course with fee structure
  12. Entrance exam, fee structure, and colleges for MBA?
  13. List of entrance exams to study MBA in USA?
  14. To join MBA distance course do we need to write any entrance? Fee structure of the course? Which is better between HR and Finance?
  15. Which universities which offer M.Tech course in USA? What is their academic objective, fee structure and campus environment?
  16. Can I appear in CMAT to study MBA(Finance) in USA?
  17. List of best universities in USA to study MS after degree in Automobile? Procedure to get study visa of USA? -- [New]
  18. Required qualification and fee structure to study B.Pharma from USA? Eligibility for D Pharma after B Pharma from USA, course duration and expected earning after the same?
14th October 2017, 01:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best universities of California, USA to study MBA in Finance? Fee structure and entrance exam for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to apply for best university of California, USA to study MBA in Finance course. What is the fee structure and entrance exam for it?

List of the best universities/colleges in California, USA to study MBA in Finance is given below;

Stanford Graduate School of Business - Official Website

Haas School of Business, University of California - Official Website

University of California, Los Angeles - Official Website

University of California, Irvine - Official Website

University of Southern California - Official Website

University of California, San Diego - Official Website

Hult International Business School - Official Website

California State University, Long Beach - Official Website

California State University, Bernardino - Official Website

The fee for the MBA in Finance course differs from one college/university to another. Candidates have to check the university website given above for exact fee details. The fee for the MBA in Finance course is about Rs 30 to 40 Lakhs approximately.
Candidates have to clear the English language test TOEFL or IELTS and GMAT / GRE for taking admission to MBA Finance in American Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?