24th February 2016, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission for B.Tech degree after completion of diploma course?

Hello Sir/Mam,

Namaste.........
my name is Nishant Bhoi. I am study in diploma mechanical engineering in Gujarat . ( under GTU in government college ) so i want to know more information about AMIE.
i am in 4th semester . after complating my diploma study , how can i get admission in your institute ?(as regular or distance learning mode ?) what is the fees for B.TECH / B.E ?
please help me..send my answer on my email / mobile..please..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in B.Tech/B.E. after 2 years diploma course? How can I get admission in Diploma engineering after CBSE class X board exams?
  2. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get admission in B.Tech after completion of diploma course?
  4. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the procedure to take admission for degree course after completing after diploma?
  6. What is the procedure to follow to do degree after diploma?
  7. Is there any other thing I can do apart from degree after completion of diploma course?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Engineering after completion of diploma with 81% marks?
  9. Is a diploma+B.Tech degree holder a graduate?
  10. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  11. Which course should I do after completing diploma in computer application? -- [New]
  12. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?
  13. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma?
  14. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  15. Application procedure of diploma to degree Engineering course in Pune?
  16. Diploma to Degree admission in IT engineering at DAIICT?
  17. Admission procedure from Diploma to degree engineering in Pune?
  18. Can i do MSc IT after Diploma in same? What are the other options except B. Tech?
27th February 2016, 01:12 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission for B.Tech degree after completion of diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

Namaste.........
my name is Nishant Bhoi. I am study in diploma mechanical engineering in Gujarat . ( under GTU in government college ) so i want to know more information about AMIE.
i am in 4th semester . after complating my diploma study , how can i get admission in your institute ?(as regular or distance learning mode ?) what is the fees for B.TECH / B.E ?
please help me..send my answer on my email / mobile..please..
The aspirant has to apply to the engineering colleges for lateral entry admission. There are about 5 to 10% seats are reserved for lateral entry in B.Tech. You have to clear the entrance examination in some states for the admission. The marks scored in Diploma and entrance will be taken for B.Tech admission. After short listing you will be called for the admission. You have to pay the fee. The candidates will be admitted to the 2nd year of the B.Tech course. The eligibility to study the B.Tech is a pass in 3 year diploma course. The course is available in many universities like;
28th February 2016, 11:03 AM
monikasiri

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission for B.Tech degree after completion of diploma course?

Every State Board of Technical Education conducts a lateral entry for diploma students to get admission into Engineering.You can apply for this exam only after completing your Diploma and the result is valid for 1 year.You should first apply for the entrance exam and write it.The syllabus of the exam include Mathematics,Physics,Chemistry and your respective course subjects.Ranks will be given based on the marks you score.Later,certificates are verified by the authorities and web counselling date will be released.You should list the colleges you prefer in the counselling.After counselling,seat will be allotted and you can directly join into the second year of B.Tech.
28th February 2016, 08:47 PM
OnePlus

A student has completed his/her 10+2 education with minimum 60% aggregate marks and is from maths and science background can take diploma course in engineering and then can take admission in b.tech.

Lateral entry scheme is intended to admit meritorious holders to the second year of b.tech course to acquire a degree in engineering.

There are many entrance exams which are conducted by the universities through which you can take admission in b.tech. The duration of course for Diploma holders is of 3 years only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?