22nd June 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

PG in engineering courses Abroad with scholarship?

With scholarship I want to study abroad the course of pG In Engineering? Some please do tell me the necessary details.

20th December 2017, 12:35 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PG in engineering courses Abroad with scholarship?

As you said you want to study PG in Engineering from foreign university. So you can opt for M.Sc. in Engineering Technology or M. Technology course. There are plenty of Scholarship/Fellowship programs offered by government and private organization are available.

Usually these scholarships are merit-based and subject to revision on yearly basis. First you need to check either you are eligible for Scholarship program are not, if your are eligible then you can apply for it. Most of the scholarship programs are available on the official website of University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?