1st February 2014, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to have 6 months training in Foreign country for B.Tech Mechanical? Procedure to apply?

is it possible to have an 6month training in foreign country for b tech in mechanical eng.
nd wht is procedure of applying for such training nd requirments ?
send my answer in [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How should I do training program in Foreign country in the last semester?
  2. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in HAL?
  3. Which is the best course for me to do 6 months training while doing Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How to apply for training at IIT Institutes? What is the procedure?
  5. How can I apply for 6 months industrial training for DRDO
  6. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  7. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Best companies in Indian and Abroad for 6 months training for Mechanical Engineer?
  9. Does TCS offer 6 months project training? What is the procedure and how to apply?
  10. How to do 6 months training in India? I am a student of B.Tech 6th semester in mechanical engineering
  11. Readymade project for MCA students?
  12. How to do my 6 months training in SJVNL? What is the procedure?
  13. Procedure to pursue 6 months training in Maruti?
  14. How to do 6 months training of B.Tech under UPTU in New Zealand?
  15. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  16. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in DRDO in Chandigarh being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE course?
  17. Summer training in foreign countries for mechanical engineering second year students?
  18. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
4th August 2017, 10:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to have 6 months training in Foreign country for B.Tech Mechanical? Procedure to apply?

Yes, definitely you can apply for training abroad, but you need to have necessary contact or reference to get such opportunities. Just apply through the official website of the concerned company.

After getting confirmation from company, you can contact embassy for Visa. Just required documents are needed to get the Visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?